Our Commitment to Privacy
- To us, as a company, your privacy is of most importance.
- To better protect your privacy we provide this
notice outlining our online information practices and the choices
that you can make, as a customer, about how your information is
collected and used.
- This document will be made readily available on
our homepage so that it may be accessed at all times.
The Information We Collect
- This notice applies to all information collected
or submitted on the Warwickshirefencing.co.uk website.
- The information that we collect may include the
following; name, company, job title, address, telephone number,
fax number and email address.
What We Do With The Information We Gather?
- We require this information to understand your
needs, provide you with a better service and in particular for
the reasons that follow.
- We will use the information you supply whilst placing
and completing an order.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products
- We may periodically send promotional emails with
regards to new products; special offers or other information which
we think may be of interest to you using only the email address
you have provided.
- Occasionally, we may also use your information
to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the web
site according to your interests.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable
information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones
described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out
or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
- In order to prevent any unauthorized access, maintain
data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we have
put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures
to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Personal
- You are able to access all your personally identifiable
information that we collect online and maintain by emailing us.
We practise this procedure to better safeguard your information.
- You may correct factual errors in your personally
identifiable information by sending us a request, via email, that
credibly shows error.
- In order to further protect your privacy and security,
we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before
granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us
- Should you have any other questions or concerns
about our policies, please contact our office by phone at 01926
64 22 33, or send us an email to email@example.com